Tuesday 2 December 2014

Another mind boggling statement from Tan Teng Boo

“The real issue is whether the 11.39% should control icapital. If they can block the reappointment of one director with only an 11.39% share ownership, what is there to prevent them from abusing their power again?” (Source)

Again... Another emotional and manipulative statement by Mr. Tan Teng Boo.

Why blame the 11.39% and not the remaining 88.61%? How the shareholders who hold 11.39% abuse their power?

No comments:

Post a Comment