- Work on the first phase of the MRT system, which would see the construction of a new rail line from Sungai Buloh to Kajang, is expected to start in July.
- The project is expected to be completed by 2015.
- Syarikat Prasarana Negara Bhd (Prasarana) group director of project development Zulkifli Yusoff said works on the first package of elevated track, which is between Maluri and Plaza Phoenix, will start by November or early December.
- We hope to complete the overall project by December 2016.
- KUALA LUMPUR: Work on the My Rapid Transit (MRT) project touted by the Prime Minister as the most practical solution for transportation needs in the Klang Valley will start in November.
- The first phase, spanning 51km and with 31 stops from Sungai Buloh to Kajang, will be completed in 2016.
- The SBK MRT project is expected to last seven years (18 months have passed) with completion in July 2017.
- The deadline for phase one operations of the Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line 1, that runs from Sungai Buloh to Semantan, is on December 2016.
- The phase two from Semantan to Kajang will be operational in July 2017,”
More updates when there are news releases...